Asian-American Criselda Valderrama SexTape Scandal Video
13001 Parkview Dr. Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Customer service oriented manager with an expertise in team management seeking a challenging position with growth opportunities. KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIESPlatforms: Windows, Mac
Software/Programs: Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop (Basic), Google Apps, Salesforce
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Yelp
- Methodical, organized, and driven.
- Focused and works well under pressure and deadlines.
- Proven team leader adept at identifying and utilizing individual strengths.
- Professional and able to create productive and positive work environments.
- Metrics and analytics centered approach to sales and performance management.
EXPERIENCE Assistant Manager at TIG Inc. Restaurants, Los Angeles
April 2013 – Present
Responsible for creating effective teams at three different fast-casual establishments that optimized individual performance to maximize speed, quality, and delivering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Worked with CEO in creating an effective pre-launch marketing campaign to build awareness, populate client list, and secure advance orders.
- Established leads for corporate catering clients.
- Monitored weekly and monthly sales and product performance.
- Developed actionable steps to increase new customer acquisitions and meet sales targets.
- Developed and supervised multiple teams assigned with specific tasks and responsibilities.
- Enforce franchise policies, standards, and procedures.
- Created up-selling opportunities and monitored key metrics to deliver consistent improvement.
- Trained and oriented new staff and management members.
- Inventory management and planning.
Team Member & Shift Lead at Yogurtland, Arcadia
Feb 2013 – April 2013
Responsible for store management, customer service, and staff supervision.
- Supervised day and night shift staff to ensure optimal store operation and team performance.
- Enforced franchise policies and procedures.
- Cash management: store cash, audits, deposits.
- Manage, organize, and plan inventory.
- Quality control.
Freelance Catering Sales/Social Media Manager at George’s Greek Grill, Los Angeles
May 2012 – Nov 2012
- Created and maintained a network of clients for catering sales.
- Created special promotional offers targeted to clients’ specific needs.
- Delivered 30% increase in seasonal catering revenue.
- Marketed products, services, and events through social media channels and increased viewer followings by 20%.
Data Entry/Auction Project Coordinator at Remax Advanced Realty, Monterey Park
June 2012 – Sept 2012
Managed property database, agent coordination, sales bookings, and property analysis.
- Created and analyzed detailed spreadsheets tracking auction properties.
- Managed email database to update clients.
- Managed company calendar and scheduling to coordinate appointments with realtors, agents, and clients.
- Created detailed presentations for prospective clients.
- Coordinated time sensitive projects between runners, liasons, and agents.
Assistant Manager at Tapa Boy, West Covina
Sept 2010 – Feb 2012
Responsible for business management, social media monitoring, and catering sales.
- Managed leads and cold calls to promote and pitch catering services to prospective clients
- Improved operation systems to increase output and service speed.
- Managed social media accounts and customer interaction.
- Marketed services and products on social media channels.
- Monitored workflow of a staff of 8, increased product output by 25%.
- Helped maintain a high review rating on social media networks through customer outreach and proactive approaches.
- Coordinated schedules and locations with staffing, managed public and private calendars.
- Assisted with event planning.
EDUCATIONCalifornia State University, Long Beach
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology opt. Exercise Science
GPA – 3.0
Manager at TIG Inc.
Manager at Tapa Boy
Copywriter/Content Editor at FEEND Media
LVN at Cerritos College Hospital